Company Name: Peta Dale Civil Marriage Celebrant
Company Address: 522 Fitzgerald st, North Perth
Phone Number: 9328 6184 0433 449 208
1) Can you tell us a little about your wedding celebrant services?
I provide any kind of ceremony you require, whether it be short and simple or more extravagant, it is your day your way. Together we will create the most memorable experience of your lives. You may like to write your own vows which i can give you guidance to do. Or you may wish to choose from many i have on file – which you can take home and puruse at your own leisure. There is nothing i wouldn’t do to make your day as individual as you both are.
This is a very special and serious step you are both about to take. I would like to take the stree of worrying about the ceremony off both of you. With my professional approach and meticulous control of the service, we will produce memorable, romantic and loving marriage ceremony.
We can use music, i have the pa system, your friends can do readings for you or i cam am quite happy to do them for you. Any traditional aspects will carefully be considered.
What ever you desire is my pleasure
How did you get started in the wedding industry?
I love meeting people and i love seeing happy events. So in 2004 i undertook a course through tafe to become a celebrant.
2) From your experience, what type of couples search for your services?
I keep my prices to a minimum i think they are the clients that i attract. Also ones that see my picture in Sunday times every week and like the look of me!!!!
I am an inobtrusive celebrant, i do not stand in the middle of the couple and therefore in every picture, i stand out in front with the couple and the wedding party facing their guests.
Who is your ideal/typical client?
I don’t think i could name a typical or ideal client, i would never turn anyone away.
3) How many weddings have you done?
I’ve done over 350 weddings
How many do you do a year?
By the end of this year i will have done 77 for the year
4) What do you do best and enjoy most about being a wedding celebrant?
Interviewing and letting the couples know that the ceremony will be stress free.
5) Why do couples choose you over other celebrants?
Price and looks
What do you think makes you stand out?
Continual advertising, simple web site, and being approachable, and friendly.
In other words, what do couples get with you that they might not get with others?
Relaxed atmosphere, could rates, reliability, hassle free and very professional.
6) Can you describe a normal wedding day in your life as a wedding celebrant?
I always take the time to find out what coliut the bride and brides maids are wearing so that i do not clash. I love dressing up and am always complimented on the clothes i wear by many of the guests. I always arrive a minimum 30 minutes before the start of the ceremony. I have to bring in the pa system and the table and chairs for the signing (if required) i usual stay for 10 to 15 minutes after playing some background music for the couolkes while that are being congratulated by their guests.
7) Can you share your top tips to find the ideal wedding celebrant?
Again price with a lot of coupls is essential, some celebrant that charge a lot seem to want numerous meetings to make it look like they are earning their money. This is not necessary, the initial interview and if help is required doing uop their ceremony i am always here and also if a rehearsal is required i will also do this at no extra cost (in the metro area)
What do couples need to look for?
Personality, if you do not like the look or personality do not commit. This is very important. Also tell your celebrant that you do not want ab libing during the ceremony. You choose your ceremony and that is all you want. I have seen some celebrants talking about themselves and i do not feel this is appropriate during a ceremony…
8.) What’s your top 3 questions couples should ask prior to choose their celebrant?
1. Do you have another wedding on the same day?
2. What is included in your fee of $450?
3. Are you willing to travel and do you charge extra? And do you do a rehearsal if required?
9) Trivial question… favorite wedding location?
Local council gardens, most do not charge same with beaches.
10) Please share one last message to our site visitors. Make them an invitation to visit your company/website, and please indicate 3 AMAZING (yep REALLY AMAZING) reasons to choose you for their wedding day.
I have a very simple website,
1. But by choosing me as your celebrant you will have someone very professional, reliable, personable, and caring. (and good looking)
2. I have an amazing wardrobe to fit into any wedding, i have even had several brides go through and choose what they woukd like me to wear.
3. I am an amazing woman who really loves her job, it is my only job and i am committed to it 100%, i am avavilable (unless doing another wedding) and time day or evening.