Company Name : Celebration Services
Company Address: 14 Kaolin Crt, Blackburn North, Victoria 3155
Phone Number 03 9762 3279
1) Can you tell us a little about your wedding celebrant services?
How did you get started in the wedding industry? I started in the wedding industry nearly 10 years ago selling disposable cameras. I became interested in this industry after organising my own wedding. I had always wanted to be a celebrant and it helped me start in the industry. This evolved into being a celebrant and I have not looked back. Being a celebrant is a lovely job and it is something I love doing.
2) From your experience, what type of couples search for your services? Who is your ideal/typical client?
I mainly am hired by younger, relaxed couples. My brides and grooms are looking for an informal service and this is what I specialise in.
3) How many weddings have you done? How many do you do a year?
I have been a celebrant for 4 years. I have performed over 100 weddings and it started off at 5 in the first year and has grown to 50 ceremonies this year
4) What do you do best and enjoy most about being a wedding celebrant?
You are with people on the best day of their life and helping to make this a memorable day for them. I consider it a real honour that they have chosen me to be part of this.
5) Why do couples choose you over other celebrants? What do you think makes you stand out? In other words, what do couples get with you that they might not get with others?
I am very flexible and I am a very friendly bubbly person. I let my couples customise their wedding to have it exactly how they want it and the only restrictions I place is that it needs to be legal. I think my couples can relate to me and feel a connection.
6) Can you describe a normal wedding day in your life as a wedding celebrant?
(this was today and my wedding was 2 hours drive away) In the busy peak times, start work at 9am, go see a couple and spend an hour with them, catch up on emails and general admin tasks, prepare for my afternoon wedding and drive to the destination. Perform the wedding and drive home. Arrive home at 8:30pm, eat dinner with my family, go back on the computer for admin and emails then go to bed.
7) Can you share your top tips to find the ideal wedding celebrant? What do couples need to look for?
You should feel a connection with your celebrant and genuinely like him or her.
They should let you have what you want as it is your wedding day not theirs.
Their price needs to be reasonable, too cheap and they may be inexperienced.
Most importantly, ask if you can watch them perform a wedding. Many celebrants perform weddings in parks or public places so there should be an opportunity.
8.) What’s your top 3 questions couples should ask prior to choose their celebrant?
Will you let me customise the ceremony?
Can we see a ceremony you will be performing?
What is your price and what do we get for that price?
9) Trivial question… favourite wedding location?
I have so many favourites, I have been to some really beautiful gardens, some fabulous chapels but my favourite is on the beach in bare feet.
10) Please share one last message to our site visitors. Make them an invitation to visit your company/website, and please indicate 3 AMAZING (yep REALLY AMAZING) reasons to choose you for their wedding day.
Come visit my website. I am young and vibrant, with an outgoing bubbly personality. I absolutely love my job and this comes across in all my ceremonies. I am open to all suggestions and am eager to participate in themed weddings or weddings from another culture.